WORKSHOP SCHEDULE, FEES & REGISTRATION
BRISBANE Experimental Laboratory – Monday 15th March
MASTERCLASS IN HEALTHY CONVERSATIONS HEALTHY CULTURE A LEARNING COMMUNITY
THE 4 TOPICS ARE
WHERE ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR ATTENTION?
Success Factor #1 on the: past? your beliefs? the obstacles? the present? excuses? blame? defending, optimism, what would? could, might? yourself or others?
HOW TO STOP OR STEP OUT OF THE NOISE? THE DRAMA? THE CATASTROPHISING?
- Choosing stress or composure?
- Choosing anxiety or passion & excitement?
- Choosing to see and hear before feeling?
- How to do accurate summaries rather than drama filled stories
FROM REMEDIATION TO CO-CREATING
- Moving from victim/rescuer to Creator and Promotor
- Stop fixing, start preventing
- Moving from emotional system to visual system
- Moving from adrenal rush to oxygen observer
- Moving from telling to explaining
Australian Virtual and Global Virtual Experimental Laboratories
2 Hours Every 2 Weeks
- Great thinkers from across the globe
- Hugely diverse backgrounds, industries and cultures
- World first innovations
- Billions of neutrons ready and waiting
- Enhance six types of memory/ thinking
- New thinking, brave new business choices
- Brains trust to cherish
Whitsundays Schools Out to Communities March 2021
The Experimental Laboratory – Monday 22nd March 2021
- Taking back control – learning and applying a new way of BEING and DOING
- Liberating Learning NEW WAYS to neuro differentiation
- 10 ways of installing information, experience and practice to improve memory and intelligence
- Situational Leadership – when to lead and when to get out of the way
Twilight Session – Monday 22nd March 2021
The three schools invite the community to an introductory twilight session on How to have Healthy Conversations and Healthy Communities
Considered and Sensitive Conversations – Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th March 2021
- Healthy Conversations Healthy Culture (3 micro behaviours)
- Conversations to stimulate our brain and thinking (3 micro behaviours)
- 5 types of memory – know when and where to use which
- Calming conversations for school, home and community (3 micro behaviours)
- De-escalating conversations, students, parents (3 micro behaviours)
- Managing healthy conversations in groups (3 micro behaviours)
Introduction to Applied Neuroscience and Liberating Learning Online Programs
Introduction to Applied Neuroscience Online Program
6 x One and a Half Hour Sessions, Rotated 3 Times, Start at Any Point
6 BRAIN CHANGING MODULES
- Getting to know about your Brain
- How does/can/might it work
- A listening seeing Brain = better memory
- How to turn on new neurons to learning
- De-stressing yours and influencing others’ Brains
- Multi way to train the Brain and learn
Liberating Learning Self Paced Online Program
- Coaching to learn
- Learning to coach
- Stimulate brain
- Ignite curiosity
- Understand other options for learning
Online Video Subscription. Change Your World One Behaviour at a Time
ALLAN PARKER OAM NEGOTIATING CHANGE COLLABORATIVELY
With tips and skills constantly available, they will turn up in your day to day negotiations, conversations, improving every interaction you have both at work and in your private life, simply and easily.
THESE THREE ONLINE, EASILY ACCESSED PROGRAMS WILL INCLUDE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Precision listening
Above and below the line
The science of Questioning
Non-Verbally shifting thinking
Dissolving problems and discovering Options Turning around dysfunction
Steps to continuous improvement
Making productive decisions
Considered and Sensitive Conversations
Organisational and multipurpose user options available. Contact us to discuss how this program can be housed on your learning portal.
Investment for Allan Parker 2 day courses
- $1,800.00 + GST per person
- $1,100.00 + GST per person if 3 or more people register at the same time from the same organisation
- $900.00 + GST per person if you wish to repeat one of Allan Parker’s public courses that you have previously attended
- Includes: 2 days of training, training manual, lunch and refreshments
Terms for all courses:
- Places in courses are limited and pre-payment is required to secure your place.
- Payment can be made by credit card or invoice and direct deposit.
- If a confirmed participant is unable to attend you may delegate a replacement to attend or receive a 50% refund on the booking.
- A booking can be transferred from one event to another with an additional fee of 50% of the original fee charged.
- There is no refund for cancellations made on the day of the course.