WORKSHOP SCHEDULE, FEES & REGISTRATION
HOME LEARNING WEBINAR #2 THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER – THURS 7TH MAY
WHERE SCIENCE MEETS PRACTICALITY – IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER
Award winning Educators and Authors Jill Sweatman, Andrew Oberthur and Allan Parker OAM are back and bring you a session on “The little things that matter” that you can do to increase learning and calm tension in your home.
- The impact of little word
- Make things simple and easier
- How to learn together
- When to TELL and when to ASK
- Power of the pause and soft voice
- 3 ways to stimulate the brain and memory
Corona Calming Coming to Our Communities
A NEW APPROACH COMING SOON
There will be a variety of new information, through a new set of channels, including round table discussion on what’s been working in the last week as a daily webinar series. These will include common daily topics that are relevant to the very day that we are watching and producing, watching and listening.
START THE DAY BRIGHT BREAKFAST PROGRAM
The webinars, videos, roundtables, chat sessions, podcast and a “Start the day Bright- Breakfast Program” will have both conversation instructions, question and answers, special co-host, exploring all of the relevant things that you need to navigate this New Path; to what’s happening right now, to give you the maximum chance of living life well.
The next Experimental Laboratory will be the first Experimental Laboratory, with special guests, to be streamed live internationally on March 30.
In these turbulent times, can I step into the eye of the cyclone? Or, alternately floating in the clouds above the cyclone watching what’s going on and being free of the turmoil? Or, looking far enough ahead, to fore see how to stay out of the path of the cyclone? These are just a few of the Experimental Laboratory question
MORE INFORMATION, MORE EVENTS COMING.
Queensland School out to Communities Program
BE PART OF A MOVEMENT CREATING COMMUNITY CHANGE FROM SCHOOLS OUT TO COMMUNITY.
- One-year mini MBA type program
- One day every second month
- Creating Community Change from School Out
- New Neurons, thinking, feeling, deciding, skills, behaviours, ways of learning.
- Latest brain applied science
- Take life to another level, personally and professionally
- Design and build a new future as never before
- Experimental Laboratory (E-LAB) and considered and sensitive conversations and twilight sessions
- Re-design your world to what it can be
Business, multi-party and multi-cultural negotiation
- Make life easier, smoother and unearth potential not experienced before, in you and others.
Online Video Subscription. Change Your World One Behaviour at a Time
ALLAN PARKER OAM NEGOTIATING CHANGE COLLABORATIVELY
With tips and skills constantly available, they will turn up in your day to day negotiations, conversations, improving every interaction you have both at work and in your private life, simply and easily.
THESE THREE ONLINE, EASILY ACCESSED PROGRAMS WILL INCLUDE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Precision listening
Above and below the line
The science of Questioning
Non-Verbally shifting thinking
Dissolving problems and discovering Options Turning around dysfunction
Steps to continuous improvement
Making productive decisions
Considered and Sensitive Conversations
Organisational and multipurpose user options available. Contact us to discuss how this program can be housed on your learning portal.
Investment for Allan Parker 2 day courses
- $1,800.00 + GST per person
- $1,100.00 + GST per person if 3 or more people register at the same time from the same organisation
- $900.00 + GST per person if you wish to repeat one of Allan Parker’s public courses that you have previously attended
- Includes: 2 days of training, training manual, lunch and refreshments
Terms for all courses:
- Places in courses are limited and pre-payment is required to secure your place.
- Payment can be made by credit card or invoice and direct deposit.
- If a confirmed participant is unable to attend you may delegate a replacement to attend or receive a 50% refund on the booking.
- A booking can be transferred from one event to another with an additional fee of 50% of the original fee charged.
- There is no refund for cancellations made on the day of the course.