WORKSHOP SCHEDULE, FEES & REGISTRATION
Negotiating Change and Leadership Sydney. 12th & 13th March 2020
How skilfully we negotiate and create considered conversations is the number one success factor in the shifting from leadership to partnership
This program allows you to change your mind, resulting in Change, Leadership, Negotiation and Conversation becoming one activity not four.
THE PROGRAM WILL:
- Be a brand new approach for assessing, diagnosing and designing your new integrated approach to negotiating change and leadership.
- Provide four completely distinctive approaches to you managing change and rethinking leadership as a collective endeavour.
- Allow you to address the organisational, operational, renewal and relationship elements as never before.
- Take change, leadership, conversation and negotiation from ME to WE, US, OUR
- Stimulate your brain and the human thought processes, exploring and discovering how to think systemically and inclusively.
- Provide a framework to move from remediation and tradition to co-creation and innovation.
THE SKILLS COVERED WILL BE:
- Stimulate and expand thinking. Put discussion before decisions.
- Excite the exploration of possibility, innovation and improvement, empowering en masse
Family Matters Workshop Part 2 in Walgett. 24th March 2020
TAKING THE KNOWLEDGE AND FRAMEWORKS OF SUCCESSION PLANNING AND LIVING IT DAY BY DAY
Few things positively influence families and improves the long and short term sustainability of Family Business more than operating and activating a SUCCESSION PLAN.
In the Family Matters workshop Allan Parker OAM, Behavioural Scientist and James Hamilton, Cultivate Advisory, revisit and expand on the following:
What is Family Succession about?
- Building and strengthening relationships
- Setting and participating in regular Family/Business meetings
- How to create open and frank conversations that focus on clarity and agreement
- Having a clear framework for what’s included in a Succession Plan
- Working out who, when and how do we make decisions and how and when to hand over the decision making process and when not to
- How to assess skills, confidence, knowledge, competence, readiness and willingness for receiving handover
- How to and how not to have conversations concerning asset allocation and will preparation
- And make all of this just become the way WE do things
Queensland School out to Communities Program
BE PART OF A MOVEMENT CREATING COMMUNITY CHANGE FROM SCHOOLS OUT TO COMMUNITY.
- One-year mini MBA type program
- One day every second month
- Creating Community Change from School Out
- New Neurons, thinking, feeling, deciding, skills, behaviours, ways of learning.
- Latest brain applied science
- Take life to another level, personally and professionally
- Design and build a new future as never before
- Experimental Laboratory (E-LAB) and considered and sensitive conversations and twilight sessions
- Re-design your world to what it can be
Business, multi-party and multi-cultural negotiation
- Make life easier, smoother and unearth potential not experienced before, in you and others.
Online Video Subscription. Change Your World One Behaviour at a Time
ALLAN PARKER OAM NEGOTIATING CHANGE COLLABORATIVELY
With tips and skills constantly available, they will turn up in your day to day negotiations, conversations, improving every interaction you have both at work and in your private life, simply and easily.
THESE THREE ONLINE, EASILY ACCESSED PROGRAMS WILL INCLUDE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Precision listening
Above and below the line
The science of Questioning
Non-Verbally shifting thinking
Dissolving problems and discovering Options Turning around dysfunction
Steps to continuous improvement
Making productive decisions
Considered and Sensitive Conversations
Organisational and multipurpose user options available. Contact us to discuss how this program can be housed on your learning portal.
Investment for Allan Parker 2 day courses
- $1,800.00 + GST per person
- $1,100.00 + GST per person if 3 or more people register at the same time from the same organisation
- $900.00 + GST per person if you wish to repeat one of Allan Parker’s public courses that you have previously attended
- Includes: 2 days of training, training manual, lunch and refreshments
Terms for all courses:
- Places in courses are limited and pre-payment is required to secure your place.
- Payment can be made by credit card or invoice and direct deposit.
- If a confirmed participant is unable to attend you may delegate a replacement to attend or receive a 50% refund on the booking.
- A booking can be transferred from one event to another with an additional fee of 50% of the original fee charged.
- There is no refund for cancellations made on the day of the course.