Resolving disputes, whether professional or personal, is often seen to be difficult – vested interests, passions, opinions and history can all conspire against you. Yet a strong network of advisors and supporters can make the difference between success and failure in any negotiation.
Building on the foundations of the negotiation classic, Getting to Yes, the authors of Beyond Yes offer a new strategy for improved business performance. Combining the need for sound negotiation skills with the art of building alliances and strong long-term networks, Beyond Yes provides indispensable information on how to:
- plan your negotiations and networking strategies
- make contacts and build strong relationships through balanced negotiations
- negotiate with other cultures
- negotiate and network on the internet
- formalise strategies of the negotiation, mediation and dispute resolution processes
- negotiate and network through the new millennium